Maua in Ruaha NP, Tz

Maua in Ruaha NP, Tz

Friday 3 January 2014

Fishing



‘Fishing’ has more than one meaning. The first kind is likely to be the one you first thought of too: going out onto the ocean in a boat of sorts and catching fish. The second kind is what happens when you leave possessions too close to an open or openable window and someone ‘fishes’ through the bars with a stick or equivalent to retrieve what you have so kindly left for them.

Well, I have had my Karrimor walking shoes for about 18 years, but they were still in good condition (quality pays, remember!) and I was still using them. Evidently someone else wanted them more than I did. They left one of the socks behind that I had stuffed inside, which was thoughtful, as I may need it to complete another pair should I get a hole in one of my other ones.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word the cheeky buggers! ! Love how you have told the story sis and so matter of factly! Lol xxxx brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete